Shilpa Shetty & Raj Kundra steped towards IPL cricket field

Shilpa shetty Rajastahn Royals

After achieving success as a big boss inmate, actor, producer, yoga guru, Shilpa Shetty has now stepped into the field of cricket with her beau Raj Kundra. The couple has picked up an 11.7 percent stake in Rajastahn Royals, the champions in the first IPL season last year, for $15.4 million (Rs. 75.5 crore).

The Royals are led by the legendary Australian spinner Shane Warne and comprises of other international stars like South African skipper Graeme Smith and Aussie all-rounder Shane Watson.

“I will cheer for the team, dance for a music video- bring in greater glamour in whichever way I can,” promised the actress.

“I relate with them, they were the underdogs and they scored. I expect a re-run from them this year. Their story is exactly like mine- I have always been the underdog. I think when there is no expectation and you score, it really works,” said Shilpa.

“I will cheer for the team, dance for a music video- bring in greater glamour in whichever way I can,” promised the actress.

Shilpa shetty Rajastahn Royals

Shilpa shetty Rajastahn Royals

0 comments:

Post a Comment