36 China Town (2006)

So far I have been uploading songs of post 2006 hindi movies, all of which had one thing in common; they are my favorite!! This post does not belong to that category. But they are new songs for a change.

36 China Town stars Upen Patel, Tanushree Dutta, Akshaye Khanna, Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor and is directed by Abbas-Mustan. I haven't watched the movie yet, so I can't comment about that. But I have listened to songs, and I personally don't like them very much. I am not a big fan of Himesh Reshamya's music. Don't get me wrong, he has given some great music but his album is not the type you would like to listen repeatedly. But I do hope you like them.


(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')
  1. Aashiqui Meri
  2. 24X7 I Think of You
  3. Dil TUmhare Bina
  4. Jab Kabhi
  5. Aashiqui Meri (Remix)
  6. Dil TUmhare Bina (Remix)
  7. Badi Dilchaspi Hai (Remix)
  8. 24X7 I Think of You (Remix)
  9. Jab Kabhi (Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment