Brooke Johnston enters Bollywood

She is a student of archeology and journalism and spent last year covering the US Presidential elections. Now, Brooke Johnston, the Brit beauty, is headed for Bollywood shores.

The lanky blonde will be seen acting in actor-director Puneet Issar’s film “Nishchay Kar Apni Jeet Karoon” (Determined, I get triumphant). The movie will have Brooke pairing with a new Sikh actor Gulzar Chahal. Bollywood actress Tulip Joshi also plays an important role in the film.

Speaking about the circumstances in which she signed the film, Brooke told a news agency: “I

met Puneet (Issar) through some friends in the US. He told me about the film and I liked its concept. I also liked the idea of coming to India. Bollywood tempted me to pick up this assignment. It looks like there is scope.”

Brooke is learnt to be honing her Hindi diction nowadays.

In the past, Brooke has worked in several TV shows and has also campaigned for PETA. In 2006, she posed in a skimpy bikini made of lettuce leaves.

Brooke is a thorough vegetarian. She stopped eating meat at age 14 when she learned about how animals suffer in factory farms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment