Hindi Song | Sorry Bhai! (2008) [MP3]

Sorry Bhai!The music of Sorry Bhai is composed by Gaurav Dayal and Vivek Philip. The songs aren't rated high on most sites, 3/5 at best, they weren't liked that much. My personal favorite of the lot is the title song, and I don't think the rest are so bad either. I just love the composers' use of the saxophone in songs. If I had rate this album, I would say 4/5.

Sorry Bhai! is directed by Onir and stars Sanjay Suri, Sharman Joshi, Chitrangda Singh, Boman Irani and Shabana Azmi. Siddharth Mathur (Joshi) and his parents travels to Mauritius for his older brother, Harsh's (Suri), wedding. In the middle of all the family chaos, Siddharth and his brother's fiance fall in love which adds fire to the flame. Sounds like a good family comedy to me, I just hope it's executed well.

(Direct MP3 Links - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')
  1. Jalte Hain / Abhishek Nailwal
  2. Jalte Hain - 1 / K K
  3. Abhishek Nailwal / Jalte Hain - Remix
  4. Mere Khuda / K K
  5. Mere Khuda - Remix / K K
  6. Pal / Sunidhi Chauhan, Chayan Adhikari
  7. Pal - Remix / Sunidhi Chauhan, Chayan Adhikari
  8. Some Times / Nanette Natal
  9. Sorry Bhai! / Abhishek Nailwal, Sunidhi Chauhan, K K

0 comments:

Post a Comment